What is a registered agent?
Selecting a registered agent is one of the most important decisions you will make when forming your business. The registered agent is responsible for receiving all tax and legal notices. As your agent, we accept all mail from government agencies, notices of annual reports, tax documents, and most importantly Service of Process (SOP).
Our nationwide network of registered agent correspondents consists of attorneys and professional service companies experienced in handling Service of Process. Most importantly, we log and track all SOP deliveries and history. We know each of our clients requires specific instructions with regards to SOP and our system is flexible to allow for your individual specifications.
Service of Process is easily managed.
As your registered agent, we take Service of Process (SOP) very seriously. Our SOP system logs and tracks all SOP deliveries and history. We are flexible, whether you require a telephone call detailing the nature of the pleading, an email upon receipt or scanned service for immediate review.
Not happy with your current agent?
Changing your agent to Continental Corporate Services, Inc. is simple. Often times, our clients have numerous registered agents representing their entities. This can lead to oversight, lack of competitive pricing and missed opportunities. Changing your registered agent to us insures:
- All entities are managed by a single source for consistent reporting.
- Accurate and timely Annual Report monitoring and filing
- A single repository for SOP history.
Thousands of cross-border transactions take place each year among large corporations, lending institutions, credit unions, and sovereign governments. Cross-border agreements serve as the basis for international transactions involving parties from different jurisdictions. Forms of international agreements vary greatly from country to country, but a typical provision included in many international agreements is the appointment of an agent for service of process or commonly known as a Contract/Process Agent. For over 25 years, CCS Global has served global law firms and their commercial clients with Contract/Process Agent Appointments & Filing requirements.
A professional Contract/Process Agent is knowledgeable about the various types of legal proceedings and understands the urgency and steps that must be taken upon receipt of such proceedings.
The right Contract/Process Agent:
- Is available during extended hours to meet the needs of parties in multiple time zones.
- Has the bandwidth and experience to support the speedy execution on complex agreements.
- Possesses local compliance expertise
- Can be the trusted agent to receive service of process and other legal documents, while meeting the stipulations of international agreements
- Offers extended payment terms for appointment letters.
- Demonstrates discretion, keeping the content and terms of the agreement confidential.
- Provides prompt notice of receipt of any legal proceeding in accordance with the terms of the international agreements and maintains an accurate database of its Contract/Process Agent appointments and current contact information.
Appointing a professional Contract/Process Agent affords all parties to the transaction more confidence that there will not be missed or mishandled legal proceedings resulting in a costly default judgement.
International Transactions require Contract/Process Agent:
- Credit Financing
- Airplane Leasing and Financing
- Capital Market Offering
- Rule 144A
- Regulation S Offering
- Private Placements
We have a broad base of experience serving customers with a need for contract agency in a wide variety of industries including:
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
Legal Entity Identifier Services
A Legal Entity Identifier (or LEI) is an international identifier made up of a 20-character identifier that recognizes distinct legal entities that engage in financial transactions and was developed in response to the financial crisis of 2008-2009 after governments and regulators called for new financial market regulation.
Our solution enables large global organizations with many legal entity subsidiaries and affiliates to register and maintain the reference data for all their entities in a single location. In addition:
Account management tools ease the registration process as well as the future management and maintenance of all records.
- Customizable User Dashboards
- Multiple payment method and currency options
- Group email notifications
Learn more about this unique product by clicking on the Contact Us link below.