We are global.
Whether you are looking to form an entity in another country or in need of a Legalization or Apostille, our team in the U.S. and our international correspondent network are here to guide you through the process. Your business can perform on a global scale and partnered with Continental Corporate Services, Inc., the process is easy and seamless.
Global Subsidiary Management
With global regulatory requirements on the rise, a strong global corporate entity framework is more crucial than ever. But, due to rapid globalization and the always-shifting legislative landscape, the administration of legal corporate entities has become increasingly challenging and time-consuming. Continental Corporate Services global corporate entity management team have significant experience managing, seamlessly and cost-effectively, international corporate entity management programs on behalf of clients that have subsidiaries and branch offices around the world.
Visit our Subsidiary Management & Governance page for more information.
Need documents for a global transaction?
Our international network of correspondents is knowledgeable in local requirements and experts at getting what you need when you need it. We can obtain documents and perform searches worldwide.
- Certified Charter Documents
- Certificates of Existence
- Authentication, Legalization & Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Registered Agent and Local Director Appointments
- Agent for Services of Process for Contract Appointments
- Export Development Canada (EDC) Contract Agencies
- UCC Equivalent Searches
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) searches performed quickly.
- Customized invoicing and reporting tailored to the needs of your transaction or closing.