Continental Corporate Services, Inc. (CCS Legal) is seeking a seasoned, self-motivated, successful, and highly driven telesales professional with prior outbound calling experience preferred to join our expanding sales and service team. The Inside Sales Representative will play a leading role in uncovering untapped potential and growth in the Corporate, UCC, Registered Agent, and Global Services marketplace.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Inside Sales Representative to have a direct impact on sales activity, company growth and possible product expansion. The Inside Sales Representative will learn about product development and marketing strategies to add to their success.
Specifically, the Inside Sales Representative will:
- Generate interest, create opportunities, and provide feedback from outbound cold calls to prospects
- Prospect and manage the sales process; close new accounts with persuasion but sensitivity to the prospects time and availability
- Make strong, qualified appointments for the sales team to pursue using an online calendar solution to be determined
- Professionally present and sell all products or services to potential customers directly by telephone
- Communicate with leads and let them know about the services we have to offer them
- Convert these opportunities into orders and new business
- Secure new business from cold calling efforts and generate a pipeline of prospects within CCS Legal’s law firm, banking, and corporate targeted businesses
- Develop new business within the current base accounts to bring on multiple new users
- Follow up from trade shows and calling attendee lists
- Work closely with the customer service team to quickly learn and communicate CCS Legal’s value proposition clearly and effectively
- Utilize our CRM solution, Salesforce.com to manage the sales process
The Inside Sales Representative will be targeting The New York Law Journal Top 100 law firms, key national and regional banks and financial institutions, and Fortune 500 national and international corporations and will contact them to discuss how they use public records service companies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2-4 years of new business development and inside sales experience selling to law firms, banks, financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. Experience in the following markets is preferable:
- Legal related software solutions
- Legal related products and services
In addition, the candidate must:
- Possess general business knowledge, negotiating and closing skills, territory management, presentation skills and possess a motivation for sales
- Use of MS office suite – basic PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills
- Detail oriented and focused on sales follow up from inception to close of business
- Professional demeanor
The Inside Sales Representative will be provided with training on the company’s technology solutions, a CRM solution, and any materials needed to be successful.
- Please apply via email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
- Job Function: Inside sales/outbound calling
- Position Type: Full time- reporting to the Vice President, Global Markets
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salary: Base plus commissions
- Benefits: Health, dental and optical 401(k). Vacation and holidays paid time off.
- Location: Verona, NJ or New York, NY. This position is available starting as soon as possible.