Continental Corporate Services, Inc. (CCS Legal) is seeking Corporate Service Specialist in its flagship Manhattan office. At CCS Legal we empower our customer service team to provide superior customer service with flexibility and the ability to make service level decisions tailored for their clients.
This position is for a mid-level Customer Service Representation. This is not an entry level position.
Specifically, the Corporate Service Specialist will:
- Work with management and the sales team to onboard new clients insuring their preferences, pricing and service level expectations are met.
- The Corporate Service Specialist is responsible for direct client contact from inception of the order or request through to completion of the project and billing to the client.
- Keeps management and the sales team informed of any issues, problems or requests for pricing or services.
- Communicates effectively with sales informing them of all new clients and/or users within a firm.
- Resolves client complaints and works with management and the sales team to troubleshoot and address the issues quickly.
- Communicates with other departments sharing competitive information, client changes and requests for new products or services.
- Attends client face to face meetings as needed and can present product and service offerings in conjunction with the sales team at onsite client seminars or industry trade shows.
- Maintain base accounts and communicate with them on new products or services as well as sharing information from the website Blog or other resources
The Corporate Service Specialist will be provided with training on the internal production system, the technology tools offered to clients, a CRM solution, and any materials needed to be successful.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2-4 years of customer service (or sales experience) in the public records industry such as a title company, a service company or as a paralegal/legal assistant in a law firm or corporate legal department.
Experience in the following markets is preferable:
- Legal related software solutions
- Legal related products and services
- Law firm or corporate legal environment
In addition, the candidate must:
- General business knowledge, preferably in in the legal market; experience working in an office; and a general interest in public records and the legal community
- Use of MS office suite – basic PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Please apply via email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
- Job Function: Corporate Service Specialist
- Position Type: Full time- Reporting to Supervisor – NY Service Team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salary: Base Salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Health, dental and optical 401(k). Vacation and holidays paid time off.
- Location: New York, NY. This position is available starting as soon as possible.