Continental Corporate Services, Inc. (CCS Legal) is seeking a Corporate Service Assistant to support our increased growth in the New York Metro marketplace. At CCS Legal we embrace promotion from within and believe that people learn better from both their peers and the clients varied requests for service.
This position is an entry-level customer service position.
Specifically, the Corporate Service Assistant will:
- The Corporate Service Assistant is responsible for supporting the Corporate Service Specialists in processing orders, following up on open items, and timely invoicing of completed orders/projects.
- Prepares client closing charts or results charts for completed searches and filings.
- Communicate with the national and international correspondent network to insure timely completion of open orders/projects.
- Work with the Corporate Service Specialists, management, and the sales team to onboard new clients insuring their preferences, pricing and service level expectations are met.
- Keeps management and the sales team informed of any issues, problems or requests for pricing or services.
- Communicates with other departments sharing competitive information, client changes and requests for new products or services.
The Corporate Service Assistant will be provided with training on the internal production system, the technology tools offered to clients, a CRM solution, and any materials needed to be successful.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 1-3 years of customer service in a business environment, preferably in the public records industry such as a title company, service company or as a paralegal/legal assistant in a law firm or corporate legal department.
Experience in the following markets is preferable:
- Small to medium sized business environments
- Legal related software solutions, products, and services
- Law firm or corporate legal environment
In addition, the candidate must have:
- General business knowledge, preferably in in the legal market; experience working in an office; and a general interest in public records and the legal community
- Use of MS office suite – basic PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Please apply via email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
- Job Function: Corporate Service Assistant
- Position Type: Full time- Reporting to Supervisor – NY Service Team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Health, dental and optical 401(k). Vacation and holidays paid time off.
- Location: New York, NY. This position is available starting as soon as possible.